Friday, December 24, 2004

Sybase Success Story


News flash, DailyAccess Corporation written up for Sybase Success Story. The IT department at DailyAccess Corporation had the distinct pleasure of being interviewed for a Sybase Success Story detailing the work we have done using Sybase products to advance our business processes.

The summary of the article has been posted on the Sybase website and a longer version should be posted after the New Year. I will post a link when I get it. There are some nice quotes from yours truly, Doug Porter, praising the Sybase products we have worked with. For us this is the PowerBuilder development language and the EAServer Application Server. I encourage you to read the article and leave me a comment with any feedback you may have.

Sybase makes some wonderful products and has one of the best user communities and some of the best newsgroup participation I have seen. If you have had the pleasure with working with any of their products you know what I'm talking about.

Merry Christmas. I hope you are all on the Nice list this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home